15th April 2021
- Cholera emergency response interventions project in vulnerable affected communities and IDPs in Taiz Governorate – Salah District .
- This project aims at providing emergency response to cholera in Salha district of Taiz Governorate for a period of 10 months.
- The project is designed to provide support for (6,745) HHs in the field of cholera prevention (47,215 individuals: 13,658 men, 8,937 women, 8,747 boys, 15,873 girls), 653 of whom are displaced.
- Some Activities of this project:
- Formation of an awareness team.
- Formation of tanks chlorination team.
- Chlorine was distributed to HHs affected by cholera.
- A 25 cubic meter reservoir was constructed, the reservoir was connected to the source, and a network was installed to supply the neighboring villages with clean drinking water.
- 47,215 individuals benefited from this project
- Cholera Control Project
- The project aims to limit the spread of cholera in Taiz Governorate districts (Al-Mudhafar – Al-Qahirah – Salah)
- In this project, awareness campaigns and the distribution of chlorine and chlorinated reservoirs for HHs affected by cholera have also been provided with anti-cholera center in Al-Jamhori Hospital with toiletries and clean water.
1,000 individuals benefited from This project