Projects of this program
- The cholera emergency response interventions project in vulnerable affected communities and IDPs in high priority to the areas include the following activities:
- Raising the awareness of the community within the project’s geographical scope.
- Cholorization of water tanks.
- Chlorine distribution for HHs affected by cholera.
- Construction of a 25m3 reservoir, connecting the reservoir to the source, and connecting a network to supply the neighboring villages with clean drinking water.
- Cholera Control Project.
- Water tanks building project.
The number of project beneficiaries reached 53,215 individuals