- Many Yemenis are increasingly exposed to diseases due to the low rate of health services, in government and private health center, which have been negatively affected by the ongoing war and its devastating effects. Reports indicate that the number of people who lack basic health care has reached more than 16 million individuals.
- Our goal
- The program aims to provide various health services that include supporting health centers with the necessary medical equipment and nutrition services, and raising the level of health awareness among community members.
- Projects of this program
- Rehabilitation and furnishing of health centers project.
- The project of distributing medical supplies to health centers.
- Cash Aid Project for Malnutrition Cases.
- Medical assistance to individuals.
The number of beneficiaries of the project amounted to 334,121 individuals