Excellence in the provision of education, development and humanitarian services that contribute to the development of the community and the individual to live in dignity and stability.
BCFHD is a humanitarian organization aims to provide humanitarian and development services through various programs and activities to develop the individual to become a positive member in the community.
- Institutionality:Running the projects of BCFHD according to an institutional system.
- Transparency:Clear and transparency treatment in all of our dealings, internally and externally
- Humanity:Ensuring that individuals are treated in humanitarian manner in all circumstances..
- Independence:The independence of the humanitarian work from any political, financial or military pressure.
- Accountability:The right to inquire about the employees’ administrative actions and the right to explain their views on
employees’ behaviors and attitudes related to the performance of their work.
- Networking:Coordinating the collaboration and partnership between BCFHD and the other humanitarian organizations.
- Excellence:Commitment to the principle of professionalism and the provision of services of high quality.
- Justice:Achieving the principle of justice and fairness.
- Neutrality : The commitment to neutrality according to objectives of BCFHD.
- Creativeness : The best use of resources and possibilities to achieve the highest return from the use of available inputs.